3rd Day

 

ke 21.7.2021 21.35
Wednesday, 21st of July 2021

Today we woke up to a beautiful and sunny day in Partaharju. Last night we had the camp Olympics, in which the groups walked around the camp doing various tasks.

I wanted to ask my group, raw fish and a dolphin, to write a small paragraph about their day:

Anonymous:
Today I woke up when the biggies charged into the cabin blasting music and singing. Camp has been fun so far but it is exhausting because I can not sleep well and the schedule is packed. I have had fun meeting new people and doing activities together. Today I’m looking forward to relaxing during the night prayer.

Emilia.H:
I woke up to my roommate walking to the bathroom. I felt well rested when waking up. My favorite part about camp so far would have to be all the friends i’ve made so far. I’m looking forward to the daily competition later today.

Miriam:
I woke up after One Direction started playing loudly and I felt tired but well rested. My favourite thing about camp so far has been the olympics because it was fun to work as a team and the activities were fun. I am looking forward to the yoga later as I hope it’ll be relaxing.

Alex.A:
I woke up to some very loud music and I woke up feeling mad at the biggies for playing this loud music to wake me up. My favourite part of the camp so far has been having fun chatting and doing cool activities with all the new friends I’ve found. I am looking forward to free time today.

Anonymous:
I woke up today by some music it was kinda annoying, but it fully woke me up. I think that the favourite thing about the camp is the free time because then you can relax and do whatever you want to. I am looking forward to relax.


Sincerely,
Ida's group, raw fish and a dolphin


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

02.08.2021 and 03.08.2021

24th July 2021

The first day 29.7.2021