21st July


Jodie: We do a lot of different stuff such as swimming, Bible study and other tasks that can be fun, usually waking up to loud music can be a bit annoying but it does get me up in the morning, they usually give me and the other campers our phone after taking it on the night before, after changing and getting ready I walk to the cafeteria with my roommate and eat breakfast, then we do morning prayer. We do a lot of tasks and fun activities and end the night with night prayer and the day repeats itself.

Milla: Em I woke up to rubbish music and I haven’t slept at all well kind of I have eaten like a few times ig but I’m bored and I do too much singing and I’m tired but prayer is good but it’s long so if they shorten it a bit that would be much better swimming is good as well because you get to go to the sauna and you get to go for at least 2 hours.

Onni:
Woke up to some pretty bad music and was tired cause couldn't sleep. There's a lot of stuff like bible study and lessons which are kinda interesting but overall it's been okay. Not great not bad but doing the same stuff each day gets quite boring and never any good food so always eating bread and cucumbers gets very stale. Singing is meh, basically camp has been something.

Henri: Today I woke up to the teachers playing very loud music and I was very mad I wanted to sleep but I couldn’t I had to go eat breakfast it was very good I went swimming yesterday.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

02.08.2021 and 03.08.2021

24th July 2021

The first day 29.7.2021