24th July 2021

 Oula: I woke up yesterday happy because I finally slept the whole night and then breakfast was nothing exciting, just bread and fruit. After that in class we learned about death and it was interesting to see what everyone else thought would happen after you die. It was strange because in the afternoon many people were telling me how energetic and happy I looked but it didn't feel like anything special. Once the evening prayer was over I was simply just looking forward to sleeping in.


Lila: Yesterday was such a fun day! In the morning I woke up from my biggie's loud 7:30 AM alarm. After I got ready I went to breakfast in the place where breakfast is. I wanted porridge and managed to spill porridge all over my lap and had to change my pants. In class we talked about sin and morals which lead to interesting conversations. After I had bread for lunch and cleaned the floors for my daily sausage (tasks). After we talked about the bead of death which was such a deep conversation that I won't go into details. We had dinner and then got to do massages. However instead of relaxing it was just very funny. After free time was over we watched a fun play and did games. After that we got ready for bed and then did our evening prayer. It was an eventful day!


Kalle: Yesterday I woke up early and could not fall back asleep, I was tired for most of the day. During the day I went to the classes and lesson me which were interesting and about sin and death. During our break I took a nap and then later I had an amazing sauna which felt very relaxing. I thought the night program was good and a good grandma show. I fell asleep decently early.

Jenniina: Yesterday I woke up and ate breakfast. We learned about our opinions and it was nice seeing everyone’s  opinions on serious matters in our world. During break I laughed a lot and meemaw was acting up. Also, I memorized more than half of the Lords creed. At the Night program, we had to watch the scary version of the play. It was interesting. I really liked the day yesterday.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

02.08.2021 and 03.08.2021

The first day 29.7.2021